In the production process, it is for detecting metal contaminants in large-surface thin products.
It is ideal for preventing the damage to the machine and rollers by metal parts that can be mixed with products such as fabric, carpet, foil etc.
CEIA TE Digital Metal Detectors are an ideal protection system against damage caused by metal parts that may enter the production process along with the material on the production line. Inspection is optimized according to the transit rate of the product and the metals to be detected, so that contaminants are easily caught.
- Ultra high Sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steel
- Unbreakable detection surface due to Stainless Steel Bars protection
- Compact and robust construction
- Highest immunity and protection against electrostatic discharges
- Wide Detection Speed range, from 1 up to 600 m/min
- Complete selection range: more than 50 models available
- Easy installation and setting
- High product temperature working compliance
- Stand-alone and separate control unit version (RC) available
- QUALITY CONTROL
- PROTECTION OF MACHINERY
- MINIMISATION OF PRODUCT REJECT
- PAPER AND BOARD
- TEXTILE AND GARMENT
- PLASTICS AND RUBBER